When a man in his late 20s can’t put up with the malarkey of office life any more he decides to pursue the two things he loves most: TV and fishing. He combines his two passions into one by throwing everything away and attempting to produce a TV fishing show. Only, everyone around him is hopeless and they can’t find a host. Welcome to Foul Hook’d.
Cast & Crew
Tommy Caamano is a filmmaker focused on issues of culture and outdoor sports. His work (Eladio, 2001; and Live Transmission, 2002) has been recognized and juried in prominent festivals such as Crested Butte Film Festival and Black Point Film Festival.
He works as a Creative Director with more than 10 years of experience. His commercials have been recognized and awarded with several Addy and Telly awards.
In 2008, he earned a bronze Telly award for his commercial, “The Brass Rail”.
- Eladio (2001)
– Best Documentary Short, Crested Butte Film Festival, Crested Butte, Co., 2001.
- Live Transmission (2002)
– Best Documentary Short, Blackpoint Film Festival, Lake Geneva, Wis., 2002.
- The Brass Rail “Photo” (2008)
– Bronze Telly Award, Use of Comedy in a Commercial.
- Gleco Paint “Color of Your Life” (2008) – Silver Addy Award, Television Local DMA.
- The Brass Rail Campaign (2008)
– Bronze Addy Award, Local Campaign.
Patrick Glendening is a filmmaker and writer focused on issues of the workplace environment. His film work (Eladio, and Live Transmission, 2002) has been recognized and juried in prominent festivals such as Crested Butte Film Festival and Black Point Film Festival. His most recent book was published in 2006 (Jungle Tumble, 2006) and essay (Common Ties, 2007), both of which have been well reviewed. Patrick has been a TV commercial writer for five years. He has worked as a print Journalist for three years and most recently a publishing project manager in Boston.